Monday, December 14, 2009

3 fruits

If you happen to be near a store that might have any of these three fruits, I highly recommend you try them some time.


1. Maracuyá (aka passion fruit)
My favorite is simply as fresh juice, or as a maracuyá sour.


2. Lúcuma
I´ve had this one a couple of times, once in a blended drink, and once as a yogurt flavor.  In the blended drink, it tasted like white cake batter mix.  The second time I had it, as yogurt, I got sick shortly afterwards but I think the two things were unrelated.



3. Miracle Fruit
This one I´ve never tried but I want to... it makes the most sour fruits taste intensely sweet.  Eat a lemon after eating miracle fruit and it will taste sweet.  I don´t think I´d be able to try this one if it wasn´t for the wonders of the internet.  Via enjoymiraclefruit.com one can get 10 ´Miracle Fruities´ chews for $14.95

1 comment:

  1. i just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it i learn something today...

    Long board & Balsa Long board

    ReplyDelete